An Uplifting Buffer and Boost!
Built from entirely discrete circuitry, the Radial Elevator multi-level buffer and clean boost pedal doesn't just take the string out of long cable runs, it adds a dose of extra flexibility to your entire guitar rig. The Elevator breaks down neatly into two sections: a buffer on the input side, and a footswitchable clean boos on the output side. The buffer offers three modes, including a flat buffer, true bypass, and a drive setting for a bit of extra gain if you want it. One thing that makes the Elevator stand out from other buffer pedals you'll find at Sweetwater is the the variable load control, which lets you dial in the cleanest sound possible. With up to 18dB of gain the Elevator's boost section is perfect for punching up solos or pushing your tube guitar amp well past the breakup point, and a 3-mode mid boost lets you kick up the sustain.
Radial Elevator Multi-level Buffer/Booster Pedal Features:
- A high-quality buffer/amp-driver pedal with a switchable clean boost onboard
- Buffer section offers you the choice of baseline buffer, variable drive gain, or true bypass
- Drag control lets you dial in load correction for maintain your natural, uncolored tone
- Drive control provides a pre-boost gain stage in the buffer section
- Footswitchable booster provides up to 18dB of ultra-clean gain that's perfect for driving amps and effects
- 3-mode mid boost lets you kick in extra bite and sustain along with the gain boost
- 100%-discrete Class-A circuit ensures tonal purity throughout the pedal