Electrodyne Is Back!
The Electrodyne 511 500 Series EQ fortifies your rack with great-sounding "Golden Era" technology. Electrodyne consoles juiced some of the hottest hits of the late '60s and early '70s at top studios like Capitol, Warners, Stax, Decca, and Motown. The 511 is a 2-band discrete-transistor reciprocal-active-inductor equalizer with a smooth, punchy sound that holds its own against other classic American and British console EQs. The custom inductors and output transformer are built by Electrodyne's original manufacturer to exacting tolerances, delivering outstanding performance and channel-to-channel repeatability. The Electrodyne 511 - you gotta hear this!
Electrodyne 511 500 Series EQ Features at a Glance:
- 2-band discrete-transistor reciprocal-active-inductor equalizer
- Smooth, punchy sound that holds it own against other classic British and American console EQs
- Custom inductors and output transformer are built by Electrodyne's original manufacturer
- Output impedance: 150 ohms
- +/-12 db gain range: Equalize or Attenuate
- Four frequencies selectable per band - LF: 40, 100, 250, 500hz; HF: 1.5k, 3k, 5k, 10k
- Peak/Shelf function on each band. Shelving at all frequencies, Peaking at 250, 500, 1.5k, 3k and 5k
- Distortion: 0.03%typical
- Maximum output: +30db at less than 0.8%thd. (+29.5db at 0.06%thd)
- Frequency response: +/- 0.25db, 10hz to 70khz typical.
- Signal to noise: -85db typ