Out-of-Production Demo - Act Fast!
British and American amp tones, from the same combo — at the tap of a foot! Mesa/Boogie's Electra Dyne 2x12 Combo doesn't take any shortcuts when it comes to getting amazing tones from both sides of the pond. This 90-watt, all-tube 2 x 12" combo works with both 6L6 and EL34 tubes, so you're getting the best of both worlds from one great amp. If you're doing a smaller gig or just want to cook those power tubes to their full potential, you can switch to 45-watt operation. This amp's loaded with the kind of functionality you'd expect from a Mesa/Boogie, but its dead-simple front panel makes it easy to get the job done, with the Electra Dyne 2x12 combo.
Whether you're a total tone tweaker or you just want to plug in and rock, you'll love the Electra Dyne 2x12 Combo. Its uncluttered front-panel control layout makes it easy to dial up great tones in a hurry. Open the hood a bit and you'll find an amazingly sophisticated amp inside; you can run the Electra Dyne 2x12 Combo in Class AB operation, or take full advantage of Mesa's amazing Simul-Class power section, which blends the best of both Class A and AB for 90 watts of glorious tube tone. This amp comes loaded with four 6L6 power tubes, but you can easily swap them for more Brit-flavored EL34s.
Want performance onstage? How about three footswitchable modes? How about amazingly lush reverb? How about a switchable effects loop? Mesa/Boogie didn't mess around when they designed the Electra Dyne 2x12 Combo; it's a stageworthy amp through and through. This extends from the layout and feel of the controls to the voice and quality of the two 12" speakers loaded in the high-quality chassis. You won't believe how much tone, power, and flexibility Mesa managed to pack into a 2 x 12 combo you can carry to the gig with one hand! Call your Sales Engineer today and find out more about the Electra Dyne 2x12 Combo!Mesa/Boogie Electra Dyne 2x12 Combo 90-watt Guitar Amplifier Combo Features at a Glance:
- Simul-Class power amp with 45W/90W power switch
- Tube complement: 4 x 6L6, 7 x 12AX7
- Bias Select switch (6L6/EL34)
- Fixed bias for consistent, maintenance-free performance
- Single-channel simplicity with the performance versatility of a multi-channel amp through three footswitchable modes (Classic Boogie Clean, Vintage Low Gain, Vintage Hi Gain)
- Channel control features: volume (gain), treble, mid, bass, presence, and master volume
- Slip cover included
- All-tube long-spring reverb with auto reverb defeat switch for Vintage Hi and Lo modes
- Reverb Hard-Bypass switch removes entire reverb circuit from amp
- Effects loop with automatic Hard-Bypass to completely remove when not in use
- Slave Out with level control
- External switching jacks for Vintage Low/Hi (clean is default) and reverb
- 17" aluminum chassis (rackmountable option available)
- 2-button footswitch (Classic Clean, Vintage Low/Hi)
- Mesa/Boogie products are ONLY available for US shipping. Must be a U.S. resident.
- Shipping charges apply.