Get Up to Speed with EZdrummer for PC
Groove 3 EZdrummer for PC Explained gets you up to speed on the popular software and all of its powerful features. EZdrummer guru Mark Struthers begins with a detailed intro and installation on your PC then shows you how to setup the Toontrack solo application. He explains latency and buffer sizes and gives you a tour of the user interface. Mark then covers audition grooves; humanize, velocity, and tempo parameters; user grooves; expansion packs; the EZplayer; working within your DAW; the built-in mixer; drum maps; and more. Got EZdrummer for PC? Then you need Groove 3 EZdrummer for PC Explained.
Groove 3 EZdrummer for PC Explained Instructional Videos Features at a Glance:
- 15 tutorials, with over 1.5 hours of total runtime
- For all beginner Toontrack EZdrummer PC users
- Tutorials written by DAW expert Mark Struthers
- Simple to use video control interface for Mac and PC
- Watch online; download; and stream to iPad, iPhone, and iPod