Extends Any VGA with a Cat5 Cable Up To 150 Feet!
If you're like most of us at Sweetwater and do all of your computer-based recording and composing in a single room, then you know how annoying the sound of a computer fan can be. More than merely being annoying, it interferes with mixing and recording. Thats why most of us at Sweetwater who have home studios use the Gefen VGA extender SR. With a single Cat 5e cable, you can isolate that noisy computer in a closet or another room up to 150 feet away! Not only does it create a quiet working environment, bet a much less cluttered one - and less cluttered means more efficient.Gefen VGA extender SR at a Glance:
- VGA Extender S Sender Unit
- VGA Extender R Receive Unit
- 6 foot VGA cable (M-F)
- One 5V external power supply*
The VGA extender SR sender unit sits next to your computer. Cables supplied with the VGA extender package connect your computer to the send unit. The VGA extender SR receiver unit sits next to your monitor - up to 150 feet away.
Your monitor plugs into the back of the VGA extender receiver unit. One CAT-5 cable connects the VGA extender send unit and the VGA extender receiver unit to each other, extending video.
* Power supply connects to sender unit. Receiver is powered through the sender.Gefen VGA extender SR Features:
- One CAT-5 cable for extension.
- Maintains 1920 x 1200 x 75 resolution video.
- Installs in seconds.
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 350 MHz.
- Actual Bandwidth: 120 MHz.
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 Volts p-p.
- Input Sync Signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL).
- Horizontal Frequency Range: 15-70kHz.
- Vertical Frequency Range: 30 - 170Hz.
- Video In: HD-15.
- Video out: HD-15.
- Link Connector: RJ-45.
- Power Supply: 5 VDC (External).
- Power Consumption: 5 Watts (max.).
- Dimensions: 1"W x 1"H x 4"D.