Unchain Your Sound - G2 from Sennheiser!
The Sennheiser Evolution G2 idea: More sound for less. Sennheiser Evolution G2 is about putting cutting-edge professional technologies at the service of professionals. Evolution G2 is a modular system. From individual Sennheiser wireless microphones to large-scale, fully integrated Sennheiser multichannel applications, Evolution G2 delivers the solution you need.
Evolution G2 Wireless In-Ear Monitor Series
The Sennheiser wireless monitor system offers you complete on-stage mobility, awesome power and optimal, feedback-free sound. Whether you´re at the back with the drummer or up front on the catwalk, you can hear everything at exactly the volume you want. These sets are extremely small and robust, and feature a switchable stereo/focus function plus an additional switch for Hi-Boost.
Sennheiser EW 300 IEM G2
The heart of the evolution wireless G2 monitoring system is the SR 300 IEM G2 rack-mount transmitter, which transmits the monitoring signals to the extremely compact EK 300 IEM G2 bodypack receiver. Designed for rugged live work, the receiver is easy to use and protected against accidental operation. The artist or the sound engineer listens via stereo earphones with skin-friendly ear moulds. Transmitter and receiver feature nine frequency banks with up to 12 directly accessible presets each - ready for immediate use.
The receiver is fitted with a special Focus Mode, i.e. it can be switched from stereo reception to double mono, with one channel reserved for the mix and the other one for your own voice/instrument. The level of each channel is set by the balance control. The receiver also features a switchable limiter which keeps the monitoring sound at a safe level.Sennheiser EW 300 IEM G2 Includes:
- 1 SR 300 G2 stereo transmitter
- 1 EK 300 G2 stereo bodypack receiver
- 1 IE 4 earphones Note: Due to the personal nature of this item it cannot be returned.
- 2 IES 3 ear moulds
- 1 GA 2 rack mount
- 1 NT 2-1 power supply unit
- 1 telescopic antenna
- 2 AA size batteries
- Operating instructions
- Stereo rackmount transmitter, stereo body pack receiver and earphones
- Inputs: 2 XLR Female connections bal/unbal
- 1440 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Absolutely reliable transmission and extended range due to high RF output power
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Transmitter and receiver with rugged metal housings
- Rack mount included
- Receiver has contacts for recharging the BA 2015 rechargeable battery pack directly in the receiver
- Receiver with backlit display (lights up when a button is pushed)
- Switchable Hi Boost
- Transmitter features user-friendly menu operation via two-colour backlit graphics display (green = OK; red = peak warning)
- Headphone monitoring output on the transmitter
- Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Receiver features 4-step battery status display
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement