Unplug Your Guitar with G2 from Sennheiser!
The Sennheiser Evolution G2 idea is more sound for less! Sennheiser Evolution G2 is about putting cutting-edge professional technologies at the service of professionals. Evolution G2 is a modular system. From individual Sennheiser wireless microphones to large-scale, fully integrated Sennheiser multichannel applications, Evolution G2 delivers the solution you need.Sennheiser EW 172 G2 at a Glance:
- Gives you onstage mobility!
- Wireless system for guitars and other instruments
- Complete system with receiver, transmitter, instrument cable and power supply
Gives you onstage mobility!
The Sennheiser evolution wireless G2 bodypack transmitter frees you up to perform with all the on-stage mobility you've ever dreamed of. Free from the cables that get in your way and tie you to one part of the stage. Free to interact with the rest of the band. These sets are so light and compact you'll hardly notice you're wearing one.
Wireless system for guitars and other instruments
The Sennheiser EW 172 is an RF wireless system for instruments with a 1/4" jack socket, for guitars and the like. It includes the extremely compact SK 100 G2 bodypack/instrument transmitter and the EM 100 G2 rack-mount receiver. They feature nine frequency banks with four directly accessible presets each - ready for immediate use.
Complete system with receiver, transmitter, instrument cable and power supply
Your EW 172 G2 system comes equipped with everything you need to get your instrument up and running wirelessly.
- 1 EM 100 G2 rack-mount receiver
- 1 SK 100 G2 bodypack transmitter
- 1 CI 1 instrument cable
- 1 NT 2-1 power supply unit
- 2 telescopic antennas
- 2 AA batteries
- Operating instructions
- Bodypack transmitter, rackmount receiver and instrument cable
- 1440 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- This version transmits in the 626-662MHz range
- Absolutely reliable transmission and extended range due to high RF output power
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Transmitter and receiver with rugged metal housings
- Receiver features user-friendly menu operation via backlit display
- Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter and receiver feature "Low Battery" indicators
- Mute function for the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement