You'll Sound Fantastic with This Handheld Wireless System!
The Sennheiser EW 165 G3-A wireless handheld microphone system makes it easy to get great sound and reliable performance on any stage! The EW 165 G3-A system features a high-performance SKM 100-865 G3 handheld transmitter/mic with a very wide frequency response and high sensitivity. This allows you to share every vocal nuance with your audience with amazing clarity. The rackmountable receiver provides a wide range of frequencies plus an infrared sync function for easy setup with the transmitter. You also get all the accessories you need to get set up with the EW 165 G3-A system.Sennheiser EW 165 G3-A Wireless Microphone System with Handheld Transmitter/Mic at a Glance:
- You can rely on this receiver
- Rugged, powerful, and lightweight handheld transmitter
- Uncompromising mic sound and performance
You can rely on this receiver
The rugged EM 100 G3 rack receiver is ready for the road with its proven transmission reliability and inspiring flexibility. A sound check mode allows you to check the audio and RF signal at any time during setup. Twenty frequency banks with 12 preset frequencies each — plus a user-programmable bank — mean you can easily run multiple channels of G3 wireless simultaneously.
Rugged, powerful, and lightweight handheld transmitter
The SKM 100-865 G3 handheld transmitter includes an infrared sync function, which lets it tune to a G3 receiver with a simple push of the receiver's sync button. Compatible with every vocal style, this hand-held transmitter/microphone combination provides wireless freedom and great sound to all types of performers. Its rugged design and powerful sound makes the SKM 100-865 G3 ideally suited for the stage. Newly revised features such as the enhanced graphic display, easily swappable capsule and included charging contacts make the SKM100-865 G3 a solid choice.
Uncompromising mic sound and performance
This system's microphone capsule is based on Sennheiser's fantastic evolution e 865 condenser. With a wide frequency response and high sensitivity, this is the elite handheld model in the G3 100 series. You get excellent sound and simple operation from this system, allowing you to perform with confidence.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1,680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indicatation in four steps, also shown on receiver display
- Handheld transmitter with easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack (not included) directly in the transmitter
- A Band (516-558MHz)
- Includes mic clip, power supply unit, two antennas, two stacking elements, two AA batteries, and instructions