This Headset Wireless Mic System Frees You to Perform!
The Sennheiser EW 152 G3-A wireless microphone system gives you the ultimate in wireless freedom! Using a combination of a very lightweight and comfortable headset microphone, a compact bodypack transmitter, and a very reliable rackmountable receiver, the EW 152 G3-A system makes great-sounding hands-free vocal performance a reality. This system provides easy setup a wide AF frequency response for clear, natural sound; and a high resistance to outside noise and feedback. Free yourself to perform your best with the EW 152 G3-A system!Sennheiser EW 152 G3-A Wireless Microphone System with Headset Mic at a Glance:
- A transmitter made to perform with you
- You can rely on this receiver
- Wireless and hands-free
A transmitter made to perform with you
Sennheiser has packed many useful features into the lightweight SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter. The SK 100 G3 has an easy-to-read graphic display, infrared sync, charging contacts, cable emulation, RF mute, an intuitive menu and much more. As features alone are no substitute for audio quality, the AF frequency response was expanded to 25Hz-18kHz for incredibly clear sound.
You can rely on this receiver
The rugged EM 100 G3 rack receiver is ready for the road with its proven transmission reliability and inspiring flexibility. A sound check mode allows you to check the audio and RF signal at any time during setup. Twenty frequency banks with 12 preset frequencies each — plus a user-programmable bank — mean you can easily run multiple channels of G3 wireless simultaneously.
Wireless and hands-free
The EW 152 G3-A system comes complete with an unobtrusive and comfortable ME 3-ew headset. This low-profile headset's mic has a cardioid pickup pattern for natural sound with excellent rejection of outside sounds. It offers excellent pop protection, too. Sennheiser included all the accessories you need, including a power supply unit, two antennas, and two stacking elements.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1,680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indication in four steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack (not included) directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- A Band (516-558MHz)
- Includes power supply unit, two antennas, two stacking elements, two AA batteries, and instructions