Based on the Highly-collectible 1962 Original
Part of Epiphone's 1962 Collection, the 50th Anniversary 1962 Sheraton E212T semi-hollow electric guitar pays tribute to a monumental year in guitar history. Epiphone brings you the look, feel, and sound of a 1962 original. The 1962 Sheraton E212T is based on actual Sheraton examples that were built in 1962 at Gibson and Epiphone factories in Kalamazoo, MI. Original Sheratons go for a premium - if you can even find one. And with only 1,962 being made for the whole world, you'll want to act fast to claim your own Epiphone 50th Anniversary 1962 Sheraton E212T!Epiphone 50th Anniversary 1962 Sheraton E212T Semi-hollow Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Epiphone's 1962 Collection - based on the originals
- Maple body and dual humbuckers - classic recipe for huge tone
- Limited Edition reissue - don't miss your chance!
Epiphone's luthiers took the best examples they could find of original 1962 Sheratons to create the 50th Anniversary 1962 Sheraton E212T. Made in the Gibson and Epiphone factory in Kalamazoo, Michigan, original '60s Sheratons fetch a premium amongst vintage guitar collectors - if you can find an original, that is. Epiphone carefully measured and analyzed the originals to make sure this reissue is as true to the era as possible.Maple body and dual humbuckers - classic recipe for huge tone
With an all-maple body, a set-in mahogany neck, and dual mini-humbucking pickups, the 50th Anniversary 1962 Sheraton E212T offers rich, full-bodied tone and epic sustain. And the Gibson USA Mini-humbuckers have just the right balance of bite and growl, so you can coax a surprising range of vintage tones from this reissue.Limited Edition reissue - don't miss your chance!
There will only be 1,962 of the 50th Anniversary 1962 Sheraton E212T made for the whole world. But don't get it because it's limited - get it because it's a unique guitar with undeniable vintage vibe. And as years go by, you'll still be surprised that you got a truly collectible instrument that's also incredibly playable, for a decidedly non-collector's price!Epiphone 50th Anniversary 1962 Sheraton E212T Semi-hollow Electric Guitar Features:
- Limited edition reissue, based on original 1962 Sheraton examples from Epiphone's collection
- Laminate maple body and mahogany neck provide epic tone and sustain
- Dual Gibson USA Mini-humbuckers give you access to a wide range of vintage tones
- LockTone Tune-o-Matic bridge provides precise intonation
- Includes 1962 Collection Certificate of Authenticity, presentation binder with collection photo, 1962-reissue hard case, user manual, truss rod wrench, poster, bumper sticker, and warranty info