A 335 Built for the Studio!
The 2013 Gibson Memphis ES-335 Studio delivers classic semi-hollowbody sound with the perfect touch of studio-style grit. There's no substitution for the vibrant sustain of a 355 maple body but for those longer sitting sessions, your arms will appreciate the ES-335 Studio's soft-edge body contour about as much as your ears appreciate its sound. Speaking of which, instead of the more common Burstbucker or '57 Classics, this ES-335 Studio sports a single Dirty Fingers Plus (a combination popularized by Tom DeLonge of Blink-182), which gives you a wide range of tone from hot-rod clean to fat and gritty. Top it off with a set of Grover Rotomatic tuners, and you can't ask for better playing performance than you'll get from your Gibson Memphis ES-335.Gibson Memphis ES-335 Studio Semi-hollowbody Electric Guitar Features:
- A down to basics ES-335 with a great sound both live and in the studio
- Maple top and semi-hollowbody produce timeless jazzbox resonance and sustain
- Soft-edge body contour adds an extra layer of comfort to this lightweight instrument
- Single CTS potted Dirty Fingers Plus humbucker covers the range from hot and clean to nice and gritty
- Black chrome hardware including Tune-O-Matic bridge, trapeze tailpiece, and Grover Rotomatic tuning machines provide epic stability
- 100% American made in Memphis, TN