Limited-edition Goldtop 335 from Gibson Memphis!
Gibson's Beale Street artisans have brought the Les Paul's sought-after Goldtop finish to the ES-335 - and its look and sound are sweeter than ever! PAF-evoking Burstbucker pickups give this 335 a voice that harks back to the original '58. From soulful blues to smooth jazz to gritty rock, there's just no substitution for the vibrant sustain and all-night comfort of the 335's contoured maple body with feedback-fighting center block. A stable redesigned neck with rolled binding gives the Gibson Memphis 335 a smoother feel, and an adjustable ABR-1 bridge with titanium saddles helps accommodate the roughest to the most delicate of playing styles. Experience the instrument that shaped the sound of rock 'n' roll: the Gibson Memphis ES-335.
Gibson Memphis ES-335 Goldtop Semi-hollowbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Handcrafted in the Gibson factory on Beale Street
- Burstbucker 1 and 2 pickups deliver vintage PAF tone
Nobody makes a semi-hollowbody guitar like Gibson. This superb 335 is handcrafted in Gibson's Memphis Custom Shop on Beale Street for quality craftsmanship you can count on, from a city that knows how blues should sound. Carefully selected maple and poplar tonewoods give the Gibson Memphis 335 its signature bark, and a carefully calipered body cavity with a solid center block gives it its controlled howl and haunting sustain.Burstbucker 1 and 2 pickups deliver vintage PAF tone
Handwound Burstbuckers give this ES-335 the tight low end, complex midrange, and sweet highs of Gibson's vintage PAF (Patent Applied For) pickups with extra clarity and power. Historically mismatched rhythm and lead pickups give each position a unique flavor for chords and leads, while pairing the pickups together unlocks a sweetness that will make even the most rigid Gibson purist smile. For a vintage 335 experience without the price tag, Sweetwater guitarists recommend checking out the Gibson Memphis ES-335.Gibson Memphis ES-335 Goldtop Semi-hollowbody Electric Guitar Features:
- 100% American made in Memphis, Tennessee
- Limited-edition Gibson Goldtop finish
- Maple/poplar semi-hollowbody shouts, barks, and howls blues and rock
- Center block design adds sustain and controls feedback
- Specially calibrated Burstbucker 1 and 2 pickups deliver vintage PAF-like tone
- Redesigned neck profile with rolled binding is stabler and smoother than ever
- Adjustable ABR-1 bridge with titanium saddles enhances tone and playability
- Grover Rotomatic tuners keep you in tune onstage and in the studio
- Pearloid block inlays and mother-of-pearl headstock crown for classic 335 looks