Stylish, Stackable Case for Your Snare Drum
Rough handling and soggy weather are no match for your foam-lined Humes & Berg Enduro Pro snare drum case. The Enduro Pro's shell is compromised of a water- and impact-resistant polymer that's shockingly strong — trust us, you can walk on it, sit on it, or toss it in a van with confidence. The Enduro Pro's snug internal foam lining, which resists tearing and coming unbound, protects drums from surface scratches and shocks in transit. You'll feel safe tucking your drums in each night with the Enduro Pro's macho 2" strap and shielded buckle. And thanks to a patented self-stacking design, all Humes & Berg Enduro Pro cases lock into one another, allowing you to pack your full drum kit into the tightest corner of a truck or practice space.
Self-stacking design saves space
The Enduro Pro line's self-stacking molding allows any case — tom to kick drum — to stack on top of another for huge space savings. Outfit your whole kit with Enduro Pro cases, and you won't just enjoy pro-level protection, but also a stylish, non-slip design.
Made with care in Indiana, USA
Humes & Berg has built its reputation on its artist relations and the strength of its cases. Every Humes & Berg Enduro Pro drum case is still manufactured and assembled in East Chicago, Indiana, just as they have been for decades. Sweetwater is proud to be a part of Humes & Berg's proud American heritage.
Humes & Berg Enduro Pro Snare Drum Case Features:
- Hardshell case for a snare drum
- 6.5" x 14" (depth x diameter)
- Sturdy enough to toss in a truck or sit on outside a gig
- Tough polymer shell resists water, impacts, shocks, and scratches
- Non-tearing internal foam protects drum finishes and hardware
- Heat-sealed binding permanently pairs the foam to the shell
- 2" wide strap competently holds the case closed
- Recessed strap buckle is shielded from damage
- Hinged steel handle collapses when not in use
- Patented self-stacking design saves space at home or on the road
- Snare throw off tucks into an internal corner to prevent wiggle in transit
- Made and assembled in Indiana, USA