Incredibly Expressive Piano Feel, Amazing Sounds
The Kawai EP3 brings you a portable digital piano for home, studio, and stage alike! The EP3's graded hammer action provides the same responsive feel of Kawai's acclaimed acoustic pianos, relying on innovative Harmonic Imaging technology to recreate the rich, vibrant sound of Kawai's 9-foot EX Concert Piano. An improved speaker system, convenient I/O placement make this unit an evolutionary improvement on its sibling, the popular EP2. The EP3 features an onboard metronome with 30 different drum rhythms (with adjustable drum volume), and functions as a 2-track, 3-song recorder. You also get the amazing string sound from Kawai's CE200 keyboard on the EP3!Kawai EP3 Digital Piano with Speakers at a Glance:
- Express yourself
- Play what you want, where you want
- Sculpt your sound
The action on the Kawai EP3 uses hammers whose weights have been "graded" to match the feel of Kawai's acoustic pianos, delivering an ultra-responsive feel. Sure to satisfy the demands of even the most demanding players, the EP3 encourages expressive, natural playing.
Through its use of Harmonic Imaging Sound Technology, the EP3 recreates the rich, vibrant sound of Kawai's finest concert pianos. From fortissimos to pianissimos, the EP3 captures the resonant, dynamic sound you'd expect from a premium acoustic piano, while boasting a number of other high-quality instrument sounds as well. For example, The EP3 includes the same lush string sound featured on the CE200 keyboard. Plus the EP3's improved onboard speaker system lets you take that great sound anywhere and start playing right away.
Sculpt your sound
The EP3 gives you control over virtual voicing and brilliance, letting you sculpt each sound to your own personal taste, while damper effect, string resonance, and half-damper all add to the EP3's realism. The internal metronome helps you always play and practice in time, and dual headphone inputs make the EP3 great for lessons.
- Sound source: Harmonic Imaging Sound Technology
- 88-note Graded Hammer Action
- Polyphony: 96
- Sounds: 21 total sounds - Piano, Electric Piano, Organ, Harpsichord, Vibraphone, Clavinet, Guitar, Strings, Choir, Bass
- Effects: Reverb, Chorus, Delay, Tremolo, Rotary
- Dual Mode: Yes, with balance
- Split Mode: Yes, with balance and assignable split point
- Recorder: 2-track, 3-song, 10,000 notes
- Offers you control over transposition, tuning, voicing, string resonance, damper effect, brilliance, touch curve (5)
- Metronomoe: 5 settings plus 30 drum rhythms
- Two headphone inputs
- Stereo Line In
- Line Out (L/Mono/R)
- MIDI I/O
- USB jack
- AC adapter included
- Comes with a music rack
- F1 Damper Pedal included
- Speakers: 5 cm x 6 with Bass-Reflection system
- 26 watts
- 53.5" x 12.5" x 5.5"
- 45.5 lbs