Big Powered Sound, Lightweight Package!
When it comes to getting the most out of a speaker, JBL is first rate. Their EON515XT is perfect for musicians, DJs, schools, churches, and more; when you need a powerful PA speaker that can easily go anywhere, then this one is it. The EON515XT pumps an impressive 625 watts through its 15" woofer and 1.5" high-frequency driver. This speaker is very versatile, thanks to it's multiple mounting options. Stand it on its own or mount it to a speaker pole. Or, use its M10 suspension points for array mounting. The EON515XT also includes onboard bass and treble controls, so you can dial in just the right sound you need. You'll also appreciate its road-tough construction. The ultra-portable EON515XT is definitely built to handle the rigors of the road!JBL EON515XT Powered PA Speaker Features:
- System Type: Self-powered 15", 2-way, Bass-reflex
- Maximum SPL Output: 132dB
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 39Hz-20kHz
- Frequency Response (3 dB): 42Hz-18kHz
- EQ: Individual Bass and Treble controls, center detent, +/-6 dB
- Amplifier Design: Crown Class D
- System Power Rating: 625 Watts (525 + 100)
- LF Driver: 1 x 15" Differential Drive with dual 2" voice coils
- HF Driver: 1 x 1.5" diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
- Crossover Frequency: 1.7 kHz
- Enclosure Material: Polypropylene
- Suspension/Mounting: Multipurpose main and monitor 36mm pole socket with stabilizing screw, 5 x M10 suspension points
- Handles: One left/right side, one on top, rubber grip
- Finish: Black Granite
- Grille: Powder-coated perforated steel
- Dimension (H x W x D): 26.5" x 16" x 14.5"
- Net Weight: 32.5 lbs.