Great Full-range Sound, Amazing Value!
The JBL EON305 passive full-range 15" PA loudspeaker is built to handle plenty of power and provide clean, full sound reproduction - all from an amazingly lightweight enclosure! The EON305 includes a quality 15" LF driver and 1" neodymium compression tweeter, as well as JBL's SonicGuard HF protection circuit, "daisy chain" functionality for adding additional speakers, and integrated inserts for suspension mounting applications. You also get handy, dependable NL4 and 1/4" input connectors. When you need JBL quality and want light weight, choose the EON305!JBL EON305 Passive 15" PA Loudspeaker at a Glance:
- Portable and versatile
Portable and versatile
EON is synonymous with portability: One person can easily lift, load, and mount an EON system virtually anywhere. Deep-welled, full-size handles feature ergonomically designed grip points,while balanced weight distribution and composite enclosures make EON truly one of the lightest and easiest sound reinforcement systems to transport and setup. EON's flexible mounting capability, cabable power-handling and extreme light weight set the new standard as the performance do-it-all system for gigging musicians, touring bands, and mobile DJs. Main or monitor, pole or stand mounted, and even flown, EON is right at home regardless of the venue or application. The full-range EON305 is incredibly lightweight at only 33 lbs.!
JBL has drawn from over 60 years of world-class speaker design to develop the latest durable lightweight technologies. In addition to the legendary performance of JBL transducers, the EON series incorporates special limiter circuitry that will protect the electronic components when driven hard, rigorously tested by a 100-hour torture test. Covered by a full metal grille with protective backing fitted to a robust composite shell, EON speakers are built to stand up to the rigors of road abuse and deliver the performance you need - every time.
- 250 watt passive speaker system
- Truly portable - 33 lbs.
- Multiple handles for easy transport
- JBL 15" low-frequency driver with a 64mm (2-1/2") diameter edge wound ribbon voice coil
- 1" throat diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver.
- 100-degree H x 60-degree V asymmetrical waveguide for uniform audience coverage
- SonicGuard HF protection
- NL4 and 1/4" input connectors
- Loop thru signal flow for extended system application and easy "daisy-chain" connections
- Integrated M10 suspension points for easy rigging
- Multi angle enclosure for main or monitor applications
- Integrated 36mm pole mount socket with stabilizing securing screw
- Composite enclosure for durability, lightweight, and acoustic performance