Tweak Your Guitar Sound to Perfection!
The Waves Kramer Guitar Channel plug-in gives you the tools you need to position your guitars perfectly in the mix. If you're not already familiar with Eddie Kramer, you're undoubtedly familiar with his work. He's the mastermind engineer behind The Beatles "All You Need is Love," Jimi Hendrix's "Purple Haze," Led Zeppelin's "Whole Lotta Love," and countless other quintessential hits. Built the Kramer's exact sonic specifications, the Kramer Guitar Channel plug-in puts his ideal signal path for processing guitars, right in your favorite DAW.
According to Eddie Kramer, "The Guitar Channel plug-in features settings for lead guitars and two types of rhythm guitars. When it comes to lead guitar, I want it to become a living, breathing organism, creating a palpable sense of excitement within in the mix. By combining the right amounts of EQ, compression, delay, reverb, and a touch of flange, these 5 elements, working together, make it come alive. For rhythm guitar, I try to get it "in your face" as much as possible, without over-processing the sound with EQ. By adjusting the amount of compression, and not overdoing the amount of space, I make sure that the guitar stays up front, where it belongs." Experience the difference perfectly processed guitars can make. Add the Waves Kramer Guitar Channel plug-in to your rig today!Waves Kramer Guitar Channel Plug-in Processor Features at a Glance:
- Complete all-in-one plug-in processing chain optimized for guitar
- Includes Eddie Kramer's own custom guitar processing chain
- Simple controls make tweaking your guitar sound easy
- Mono-to-stereo and stereo components let you get maximum depth from both stereo and mono tracks
- Processing supports 24-bit/96kHz resolution, so you don't have to worry about quality loss
- PC and Mac compatible