Add Dimension to Your Drums!
The Waves Kramer Drum Channel plug-in lets you add the perfect punch to your drums. If you're not already familiar with Eddie Kramer, you're undoubtedly familiar with his work. He's the mastermind engineer behind The Beatles "All You Need is Love," Jimi Hendrix's "Purple Haze," Led Zeppelin's "Whole Lotta Love," and countless other quintessential hits. Built the Kramer's exact sonic specifications, the Kramer Drum Channel plug-in puts his ideal signal path for processing drums, right in your favorite DAW.
According to Eddie Kramer, "The Drum Channel plug-in really captures the essence of my drum sounds. Whether you're trying to achieve a huge Zep-like sound with loads of atmosphere, or are going for something more dry and down-to-earth like the Stones, or need a heavily-compressed, squashed, Hendrix-type sound, this is the plug-in that will get you there, quickly and easily. Since there are individual modes for bass drums, snares, and so on, you can really mix things up by creating your own hybrid drum kits, using your favorite elements from each." There's simply no other drum processing plug-in on Earth quite like the Kramer Drum Channel. Add this amazing plug-in to your rig, and you'll be blown away by the results.Waves Kramer Drums Channel Plug-in Processor Features at a Glance:
- Complete all-in-one plug-in processing chain optimized for drums
- Includes Eddie Kramer's own custom drum processing chain
- Simple controls make tweaking your drum sound easy
- Mono-to-stereo and stereo components let you get maximum depth from both stereo and mono tracks
- Processing supports 24-bit/96kHz resolution, so you don't have to worry about quality loss
- PC and Mac compatible