Beef Up Your Bass!
The Waves Kramer Bass Channel plug-in gives you total control over your bass sound. If you're not already familiar with Eddie Kramer, you're undoubtedly familiar with his work. He's the mastermind engineer behind The Beatles "All You Need is Love," Jimi Hendrix's "Purple Haze," Led Zeppelin's "Whole Lotta Love," and countless other quintessential hits. Built the Kramer's exact sonic specifications, the Kramer Bass Channel plug-in puts his ideal signal path for processing bass, right in your favorite DAW.
According to Eddie Kramer, "The idea behind the Eddie Kramer Bass Channel was to create a fat bass sound with a lot of presence, that cuts through without being overbearing. In general, the low-mid frequencies are accentuated, so it really pops on radio mixes. That way, you can always hear it clearly, even at low volumes on small speakers." If you've been looking for the perfect bass-processing plug-in for your rig, this is it! You're going to love mixing with the Kramer Bass Channel by Waves!Waves Kramer Bass Channel Plug-in Processor Features at a Glance:
- Complete all-in-one plug-in processing chain optimized for bass
- Includes Eddie Kramer's own custom bass processing chain
- Simple controls make tweaking your asdf sound easy
- Mono-to-stereo and stereo components let you get maximum depth from both stereo and mono tracks
- Processing supports 24-bit/96kHz resolution, so you don't have to worry about quality loss