Classic Style with an Aggressive Edge!
The ESP E-II ST-1 electric guitar is a serious axe for players who want versatile high-output tone from the iconic double-cutaway style. A solid alder body topped with quilted maple and fortified with a rock-solid maple neck gives this instrument the perfect balance of low-end snarl and midrange bite. You'll hear all of this loud and clear through the ST-1's select Seymour Duncan H/S/S pickup set, which delivers everything from grinding rhythms to stratospheric solo tones. A Floyd Rose tremolo bridge plus Gotoh tuners let you add texture to chords and leads without wrecking your tuning.
ESP E-II ST-1 Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- ESP's ST body takes classic double-cutaway style to a whole new level
- Seymour Duncan pickups dish out serious tone
- Top-notch quality is affordable with ESP E-II
It doesn't get much more iconic than ESP's ST body style. The smooth contour of this double-cutaway design makes the E-II ST-1 a real pleasure to play. For instance, a scooped back contour makes the E-II ST-1 extra comfortable to play, even when you're leaning over to pull off extra technical picking and tapping techniques. Not only does the deep bottom cutaway allow you to reach those extremely high frets, the contoured neck heel makes playing up there super comfortable. Sweetwater knows that rocking out is important to you, and we're confident that the ESP E-II ST-1 can do the job.Seymour Duncan pickups dish out serious tone
The Seymour Duncan H/S/S pickup set loaded in this E-II ST-1 more than lives up to ESP's aggressive reputation. At the bridge, you'll find a Seymour Duncan TB-PG1 active humbucker, which delivers high-output shred tone that technical guitarists swear by. But blistering leads aren't all the E-II ST-1 is about, which is why ESP gave this beauty a pair of Seymour Duncan STK single-coil pickups, offering up classic single-coil tone with clearer mids, lower noise, and richer low end than most passive single-coil pickups.Top-notch quality is affordable with ESP E-II
Bridging the gap between custom shop and mass production guitars, ESP E-II brings you Japanese-made guitars at affordable prices. These premium guitars are made in the same factory as ESP guitars by the same luthiers. Based on the most popular ESP models, ESP E-II guitars have the features, playability, and vibe that you want at a great price.ESP E-II ST-1 Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Top-notch ESP electric guitar any serious player can afford
- ST body style delivers classic double-cutaway style with major performance tweaks
- Alder body, quilt maple top, and maple neck provide resonant low-end punch and killer sustain
- Seymour Duncan H/S/S pickup configuration covers the gamut from smooth cleans to extremely rude rhythms and leads
- Real Floyd Rose tremolo bridge, Gotoh tuning machines, and locking nut let you pull off wicked bends without throwing off your tuning