A Japanese-made ESP Guitar
The Japanese-made ESP Eclipse-II solidbody electric guitar relies on decades of craftsmanship and experience to create a certified rock guitar. The classic single-cutaway body is made from mahogany topped with maple, giving the Eclipse-II the same tonal foundation as some of the most-revered guitars in rock. Top-notch touches like the Gotoh Magnum Lock tuners and Gotoh TOM bridge/tailpiece provide tuning stability and an awesome feel. Add in a pair of blazing-hot EMG humbucking pickups, and you're ready to rock with the ESP Eclipse-II electric guitar.ESP Eclipse-II Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- ESP's Eclipse body style blends classic looks with modern performance
- EMG humbucking pickups are a solid foundation for hard rockin'
- Top-of-the-line quality from Japanese-made ESP guitars
Nothing screams hard rock like ESP's timeless Eclipse body style. The extra mass of this single-cutaway design gives the ESP Eclipse-II truly epic sustain, whereas its slightly arched top provides you with comfortable hand positioning, no matter your picking style. Add to that a super-sharp cutaway, which gives you open access to the ESP Eclipse-II's upper frets, and you're totally ready to shred.EMG humbucking pickups are a solid foundation for hard rockin'
Hard rockers and aggressive players have turned to EMG active pickups for years, for their amazing tone, exceptional dynamic response, and reliable performance. You get EMG 60 and EMG 81 humbucking pickups in the ESP Eclipse-II, ready to sound as clean or as mean as your style calls for.Top-of-the-line quality from Japanese-made ESP guitars
ESP started as a manufacturer of after-market guitar parts in Japan in the late 1970s. By the mid-80s ESP was making custom guitars for some of the biggest names in rock. An exacting eye toward playability and craftsmanship has made ESP Guitars one of the most visible and prevalent guitar brands in rock and metal. Each ESP guitar is still made in Japan. Their commitment to quality is second to none, and their impressive roster of endorsers proves it. From George Lynch to Ron Wood to Gus G., Kirk Hammett, and Alexi Laiho, ESP makes the guitars that today's guitar heroes use.ESP Eclipse-II Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Classic-looking singlecut electric guitar, built in Japan by ESP luthiers
- Mahogany body topped with maple is a classic recipe for rich tone and snappy articulation
- Dual EMG humbuckers give you the sound of vintage PAF pickups, with hotter output
- Thin "U" neck profile plays fast and smooth, excellent for fast-paced playing
- Set-neck construction enhances sustain and note definition