The Classic Nighthawk is Back!
Like the rest of the lineup of now classic models first introduced by Gibson, including the Flying-V, the Explorer, and even the now epically popular Les Paul, the Nighthawk was far from an overnight success. Back in 1993, when the Nighthawk first hit the scene, its 25-1/2" scale, coil-tappable humbuckers, and angular single cutaway body shape (a departure from Gibson's traditional style) were less than thrilling to many diehard Gibson players. After 18 years, many of the same guitarists who originally snubbed the Nighthawk have come to realize how cool this unique instrument is.
The Epiphone Nighthawk Custom Reissue lets you join in the celebration, with this unbelievably affordable model. You'll love the way your fingers race across the Nighthawk Custom Reissue's SlimTaper D-shape neck. Its pair of 4-wire humbuckers and blazing hot NSX single-coil pickup give you a wide tonal palette, and its "String-Thru Body" bridge design provides plenty of sustain. If you're looking for an instrument that will let you explore an incredible range of natural tone, then you're going to love the Nighthawk Custom Reissue from Epiphone!Epiphone Nighthawk Custom Reissue Solidbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Color: Fire Burst
- Body material: Mahogany
- Top material: AAA flame maple veneer
- Neck material: Mahogany
- Neck shape: SlimTaper, D-shaped
- Neck joint: Glued-in
- Truss rod: Adjustable
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Fretboard material: Rosewood with mother-of-pearl "Crown" inlays
- Fretboard radius: 12"
- Frets: 22 medium-jumbo
- Bridge pickup: Slant NHT humbucker; 4-wire
- Middle pickup: NSX single-coil
- Neck pickup: NHR mini-humbucker; 4-wire
- Controls: 5-way slider, master volume, master tone with push/pull coil tapping
- Bridge: Nighthawk fully-adjustable; String-Thru Body
- Nut width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Binding: Body and fingerboard
- Tuners: Grover 14: Ratio
- Includes: User's manual, truss rod wrench, economy cord, Epiphone poster, Epiphone bumper sticker