A Deluxe-style Amp Built to Clapton's Specs!
The Fender EC Tremolux combo guitar amplifier is a new take on a classic '50s Fender amp design. Designed in close collaboration with Eric Clapton himself, the EC Tremolux gives you the glorious sound of a late '50s Deluxe, tweaked to perfection. Behind the vintage lacquered tweed covering and brown/gold grille cloth, the EC Tremolux packs an all-tube design driving a 12" Celestion Heritage speaker. Whether you need sparkling cleans or crunchy breakup, the EC Tremolux delivers. What's more, this amazing amplifier features a '50s-era, tube-bias tremolo, so you can dial in the perfect touch of shimmer and shine. Call your Sweetwater Sales engineer today, and ask about the Fender EC Tremolux combo guitar amplifier.Fender EC Tremolux Combo Guitar Amplifier at a Glance:
- Built to Eric Clapton's specifications
- Ready to rock on the road
- Handwired all-tube design
The Fender EC Tremolux is the result of a historic collaboration between Fender and Eric Clapton. Eric Clapton wanted a special version of the iconic '57 Deluxe amp, so Fender went to work to produce a hand-wired combo voiced to Eric's preference. The result is a combo amp that embodies the warmth, depth, and character that classic Fender amps are known for.Ready to rock on the road
Once you get your hands on the Fender EC Tremolux, you'll want everyone to hear it! Don't fret, the finger-joined solid pine construction makes the EC Tremolux as solid as a rock. The solid pine cabinet also helps the EC Tremolux sound warm, defined, and punchy, just like a good amp should sound. And the built-in power attenuator makes it ideal for smaller venues that have problems with too much stage volume - just turn down the speaker output, and you'll get the same awesome tone and response at a lower volume.Handwired all-tube design
Electronically, the EC Tremolux is equipped with handwired all tube circuitry on an eyelet board with a late 1950s 5E3 circuit pumping out about 12 watts of true Fender tube tone. The tube complement consists of a pair of 12AX7s at the preamp stage with a matched pair of 6V6 output tubes. Fender also incorporated a 5Y3 rectifier tube, which contributes to natural tube compression and "sag" when the amp is pushed harder. And a tube-driven Bias Tremolo completes the picture, giving your tone extra dimension plus natural tube warmth.Fender EC Tremolux Combo Guitar Amplifier Features:
- Hand-wired, all-tube 12-watt combo amplifier built to Eric Clapton's specifications
- Based on the design of a late '50s Deluxe amplifier
- '50s-era, tube-bias tremolo provides classic throbbing pulse (footswitchable)
- Switchable power attenuator lets you cut the volume, without losing tone
- Single-channel design with high-gain and low-gain inputs
- Fixed bias provides maximum headroom
- Celestion Heritage G12-65 speaker gives you high-gain playing definition
- Finger-joined solid pine enclosure for warm and resonant tone
- Lacquered tweed covering, vintage-style brown/gold grille cloth, and leather strap handle add vintage touches
Get the sound of a blues and rock legend, with the Fender EC Tremolux combo guitar amplifier!
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.