The next generation of arranger keyboards from Roland!
The E-50 represents the newest generation of music workstations from Roland, a company that has long been a leader in the world of modern synthesis. This 61-key, velocity-sensitive keyboard offers advanced features, access to excellent music styles and high-quality sounds, perfect for beginners and advanced musicians alike. The E-50 also boasts up to 64-voice polyphony with 512MB WAVE ROM onboard. An all-in-one music creation solution with a 16-track sequencer and an arsenal of great sounds at your fingertips - that's the E-50!Roalnd E-50 at a Glance:
- Great Sounds
- Fresh Musical Content
- Attractive, Lightweight Design
- Powerful Built-in Audio System
- Intuitive User Interface
- Style Converter
- 16-track Sequencer/Style Composer
With its 64-voice polyphony sound engines, the E-50 delivers impressive, first-class sound quality. With 512MB WAVE ROM onboard, it boasts the best sounds from the Roland library. Many new studio sampled guitars, accordions, and much more provide an ultra-realistic experience.
Fresh Musical Content
The E-50 provides more than 100 fresh styles created by a professional team of international programmers who captured their local musical preferences. All these styles sound incredibly "live," and expertly mixed and mastered.
Attractive, Lightweight Design
Prepare to be impressed by the new look of the E-50 keyboard, created a top Italian design team.
Powerful Built-in Audio System
Thanks to their powerful 4-speaker, bi-amped sound systems, complete with a Bass Reflex System and a Digital Bass Enhancers, the E-50 delivers incredible, high-impact sound.
Intuitive User Interface
The E-50 incorporates a large 16 gray-scale display with a touchscreen for quick and simple operations. Moreover a multitude of buttons has been included on the control panels for ease of use. The acclaimed Guitar Mode is now available together with dedicated Guitar Mode button.
The Style Converter is an easy and intuitive tool for creating custom Music Styles based on one of your own songs or a pre-made Standard MIDI File.
16-track Sequencer/Style Composer with DigiScore
The 16-track Sequencer and internal Style Composer data can be edited in precise detail using the Microscope functions. The E-50 features a high quality 4-stave score display for chords and lyrics.
- 61 keys/velocity sensitive
- 64-note polyphony
- Over 1000 Panel Tones, 34 Drum Sets
- 32 Multi timbre parts
- 8 Reverb, 8 Chorus, 41 Multi-FX
- GM2 / GS / XG Lite Compatibility
- Preset styles: 136 styles
- Styles variations: 4 Main / 4 Intro / 4 Ending / 6 Fill In
- Sync Start / Sync Stop
- User Style Composer: 8 Tracks with Micro editing / Piano Roll editing / Guitar Mode programming
- Direct Media Link
- Rotary Encoder with push switch
- Pitch Bender and Modulation
- Display: 16 gray-scale graphic LCD with touchscreen
- 16-track Sequencer, with Micro Event List / Piano Roll editing, Guitar Mode programming, SMF to Style Converter
- Lyrics Display with automatic Chord Extractor
- Text Import / Export
- User Programs: 144
- Music Assistant
- More than 300 presets, programmable
- Internal SSD (Solid State Disk): 15.5MB (approx. 14.1MB as preloaded factory data)
- 1 PCMCIA slot for: Microdrive (1.0-inch hard disk drive), Compact Flash, Memory Stick, Smartmedia, using Card adaptor the E-50 system manages up to 4GB of approved storage media
- Type of files managed: Style, Song(SMF), User Program, MIDI Set, Play List, File.txt
- Guitar Mode for Acoustic and Electric Guitars, with Stereo doubling function
- MIDI I/O
- 2 x 1/4" out
- Hold, Foot Switch/Expression Jacks
- 4-speaker amplification