Two Pedals in One!
The Dual Bass Wah (Model PBA-2) pedal comes equipped with 2 selectable wah sounds: Traditional Wah and Funk Wah. Level control allows wah output adjustment in either wah mode. Morley's Electro-Optical circuitry allows wailing wah tone and noise free long lasting operation.
The Dual Bass Wah combines the Pro Series II Bass Wah and NSW Switchless Wah sounds used for years by such renowned bass players as Bill Dickens, Dave Pomeroy, Rudy Sarzo and T.M. Stevens. Simply step on to engage wah and step off to go to bypass.
Designed to be rugged and meet the needs of the working musician, the Dual Bass Wah is housed in a heavy-duty metal chassis. Equipped with cool blue LED indication and easy access battery compartment, it comes with Morley's two-year warranty.Morley Dual Bass Wah Features:
- Switchless Design. Simply step on to engage WAH mode and step off to go to bypass.
- Not just for Bass Guitars, but for any instrument in Bass frequency.
- TWO foot-selectable Wah modes; Traditional Wah and Funk Wah.
- LEVEL knob alters Wah output in either Wah mode.
- "Clear-Tone" buffer circuit ensures pure tone and maintains signal in bypass and Wah mode.
- Cold Rolled Steel housing, Dual "Cool-Blue" Led indicators, easy access battery compartment and two-year no-hassle Warranty.
- Great for Bass, 7-String Guitars, Detuned Guitars, Keyboards, etc...