If You Record, then You Need This Book!
Now that technology allows you to get professional results from your desktop studio, there's no better time than now to make sure you know your way around the gear and the techniques. That's what makes Hal Leonard's latest edition of The Desktop Studio book such a must have! You get a wide-ranging look at software instruments and samplers (plus tips), a brand-new section for laptop users, and a new section that shows you how to integrate today's powerful handheld recorders and iPods into your studio setup.
If you're just starting out, then The Desktop Studio is essential reading. It gives you an entire section devoted to beginners. Even if you're a seasoned recording vet, you'll want this great book. You get a look at the latest studio gear (plus a look ahead to what's coming), a tutorial on basic video editing, and great tips on getting the absolute most from your DAW and computer. You even get handy tips on distributing music using online tools. If you record, you need The Desktop Studio book!Hal Leonard The Desktop Studio Instructional Book Features at a Glance:
- Fully illustrated, with expert tips on getting the most out of your gear
- Expanded section on software instruments and samplers, plus a look at the latest gear
- New section for laptop users
- New section on using handheld recorders and iPods in your studio setup
- Basic video editing tutorial
- Special section for beginners
- Tips on internet-based distribution