Kill Unwanted Guitar Noise!
Get an ISP Technologies Decimator Pro Rack G guitar noise reduction system and say goodbye to unwanted amp squeal. If you're sick of feedback creeping into every pause and long to pull off percussive riffs with clean breaks, then it's high time you got your hands on a Decimator Pro Rack G. Even where conventional gates and "magic bullet" cure-all noise-reduction pedals have proven fruitless, your Decimator Pro Rack G will obliterate hum, buzz, light noise, and virtually any other sound that doesn't belong in your signal path.Twofold Noise-reduction System Lets You Crank the Gain Without Unleashing the Beast
The Decimator Pro Rack G offers you a twofold method of dealing with noise. First, there's the front-end channel, which feeds your pedalboard or amplifier directly. Channel two sits inside your amplifier's effects loop, killing the hiss and thermal noise created by the preamp and ensuring the cleanest possible sound. The result: solid noise reduction that lets you pull off razor-edged stops despite massive gain, all without sacrificing your tone. If you're serious about noise-free guitar tone, then you need an ISP Technologies Decimator Pro Rack G guitar noise reduction system.ISP Technologies Decimator Pro Rack G Guitar Noise Reduction System Features:
- The ultimate way to get all the gain your amp can handle without worrying about noise or feedback
- A must-have rackmount guitar processor for percussive aggressive rock and metal styles such as djent playing techniques
- Channel one removes noise from your signal before it hits your pedalboard or amplifier
- Channel two sits in your amplifier's effects loop, removing the broadband hiss and noise created by your preamp
- Threshold controls for each channel let you dial in the sensitivity and overall noise reduction strength