Toms Ride on a Cushion of Air!
With the 9900AL, DW leads you to a new era of adjusting and playing your rack toms. This revolutionary stand, built on the road-proven, rock-solid 9900, employs DW's revolutionary new Airlift hardware. It allows your toms to float on a cushion of air, for quick, effortless, and exact adjustments every time. The secret is DW's pneumatic shock, designed by drum guru Randall May. Once you try the 9900AL, you'll wonder why this hasn't been done before. Well, DW has done it, and you'll find a new level of playing ease with the 9900AL.
For over 30 years, DW Drums has made some of the most revered drums, pedals, stands, and other drum hardware out there. It all began with an innovative adjustable trap-case seat. Not only was this the first of DW's many breakthrough hardware designs, but it showed the world that they really understand what drumming's all about. On top of that, DW Drums' craftsmanship has more than set the bar for drum makers everywhere. Discover this commitment to quality for yourself in every DW drum and piece of DW hardware you buy.DW 9900AL Airlift Tom Stand Features:
- Revolutionary new Airlift system makes adjusting toms easy
- Made from heavy gauge tubing with oversized tube joints to minimize wobble
- Ball-and-socket adjustment works with Airlift for easy positioning
- Hinged memory locks included at tube joints
- Plastic tube insulators avoid rattling when drum mics are placed close to stands