Solid Stand with an Extended Footboard
Drummers who really explore the footboard of a hat stand will love this piece of gear. The 2-legged DW 9500 hi-hat stand offers world-class speed and response with an extended footboard size that's perfect for sliding and heavy pumping. And with only two legs to work around other gear, this hi-hat stand is remarkably easy to position around the kit with no sacrifice to stability or performance. Patented DW features include a proprietary cam system and spring tensioner, which render the top cymbal almost weightless for blazing speed - good news for 15" and 16" users! Weighing in at only 12 pounds and made of durable steel, the DWCP9500TBXF is a hi-hat stand that Sweetwater drummers love to take out on the road.
DW 9500 Hi-hat Stand Features:
- 1 of the best stands money can buy
- World-class feel, response, and reliability
- 2-legged design for positioning flexibility
- Extended footboard offers greater length for sliding-foot technique
- Heavy-gauge steel tubing is built for the road
- Plastic Tube Insulators prevent rattling - a must for recording
- SM379 Locking Clutch protects your settings
- DW Double Eccentric Cam Drive provides maximum sensitivity and fast response
- DW Infinitely Adjustable Locking Spring Tension lets you precisely offset the weight of the top cymbal
- DW Lateral Cymbal Seat pivots the bottom hi-hat angle to customize wash and pump sounds
- Weighs only 12 lbs.
- 28-43" adjustable playing height