Solid Hi-hat Stand w/Extended Footboard
The DW 9500DXF 9000 series hi-hat stand may look like any other hi-hat stand at first glance, but there's a lot more to this chrome beauty than meets the eye. For instance, it has DW's patented Double Eccentric Cam and Adjustable Locking Spring Tension feature, which combine to give you the sensitive response and balance you need to play your best. An extended footboard offers more length for sliding foot technique. And that's just the beginning. If you want epic stability and rock-solid reliability from your hats, then you need a DW 9500DXF hi-hat stand.
Get all of your DW drums and hardware from Sweetwater!
For over 30 years, DW Drums has made some of the most revered drums, pedals, stands, and other drum hardware out there. It all began with an innovative adjustable trap-case seat. Not only was this the first of DW's many breakthrough hardware designs, but it showed the world that they really understand what drumming's all about. On top of that, DW Drums' craftsmanship has more than set the bar for drum makers everywhere. Discover this commitment to quality for yourself in every drum and piece of DW Drums hardware you buy.DW 9500DXF 3-legged Folding Hi-hat Stand Features:
- The perfect hi-hat stand for anyone who won't compromise between feel, response, and reliability
- One of the best hi-hat stands money can buy
- Extended footboard offers more length for sliding foot technique
- Patented Double Eccentric Cam design provides maximum sensitivity and response
- Infinitely Adjustable Locking Spring Tension feature lets you precisely offset the weight of the top cymbal
- Lateral Cymbal Seat allows you to instantly adjust the bottom cymbal angle
- Uni-body Folding Footboard stays attached to the base casting when secured in the folded position
- High-tech Ball Bearing Hinge provides smooth and quick action
- SM379 Locking Clutch allows you to dial in closed sloshyness and lock it, so it doesn't come loose
- 21" and 15" upper rods let you customize your stand for your needs
- Plastic Tube Insulators prevent rattling (a must-have for recording)
- Swivel Legs allow easy positioning around bass drum pedals and other stands