A Great Hi-Hat Stand Value!
You can count on the DW 3500T hi-hat stand to transmit every ounce of expression you inject into your hat work. A two-legged stand with a stable steel base plate, the 3500T features hinged memory locks at tube joints, ensuring you get precise, repeatable height settings, night after night. And when it's time for teardown, you'll dig the 3500T's uni-body folding footboard that stays attached to the base casting when secured in the folded position. Your hi-hat stand is as critical to your drumming as the cymbals mounted on it. Get one that does your playing justice - the DW 3500T.
The DW 3500T hi-hat stand is loaded with useful features. It's fitted with DW's 379 locking clutch that lets you dial in closed "slosh factor" and lock it so it doesn't come loose. Another cool feature is the 3500T's lateral cymbal seat that allows instant access for adjusting the bottom cymbal angle. But there's more! Hinged memory locks guarantee precise, totally repeatable height settings, while the 3500T's handy swivel legs allow easy positioning of kick drum pedals and other stands around the hi-hat stand. With all its great features, plus DW's rugged build quality and an affordable price tag, the DW 3500T hi-hat stand is a no-brainer!DW 3500T Hi-hat Stand Features at a Glance:
- 2-leg 3000 Series hi-hat stand with sturdy steel base plate
- SM379 Locking Clutch lets you dial in closed "sloshyness" and lock it so it doesn't come loose
- Uni-body folding footboard stays attached to the base casting when secured in the folded position
- Hinged Memory Locks are included at tube joints to guarantee 100% repeatable, precise height settings
- Lateral Cymbal Seat allows instant access for adjusting the bottom cymbal angle
- Swivel Legs allow easy positioning of kick drum pedals and other stands around the hi-hat stand