A No-hands Approach to the Tambourine
Who says that drummers can't multitask? The DW 2000 Series Tambo pedal replicates the sound of a hand tambourine without monopolizing your hand. The Tambo pedal's Smart Practice Stem Pad provides you with a firm yet dampened surface to beat the tambourine against with a subtle rebound. In other words, it's very similar to the palm of your hand. On top of that, Sweetwater drummers have discovered that the tambourine also works great without the pedal, thanks to its high-strength and lightweight plastic construction, rubber rims, and ergonomic handle. The DW 2000 Series Tambo pedal makes a great add-on to your drum kit or percussion rig!
DW 2000 Series Tambo Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Pedal that replicates the sound of a hand tambourine
- Smart Practice Stem Pad provides a hand-like surface for the tambourine
- The tambourine can also be used without the pedal
- Includes a beater and hub, for use as a standalone or backup bass drum pedal
- Easy to set up and break down