A Killer Snare for Diehard Rush Fans!
Breaking new ground in their Collector's Series, DW Drum Designer John Good created the Icon Snare Drums series to honor some of the most iconic drummers in rock history. This Icon Snare Drum pays tribute to Neil Peart of Rush, matching the same size and configuration of the snare he plays. In addition to such performance-driven features as a MAG throw-off system to reduce buzz and True-Hoops to increases resonance, this Icon Snare Drum features a jaw-dropping exotic wood outer ply that's been laser cut and hand inlayed with iconic Rush Time Machine iconography. And with only 250 of these amazing snare drums created worldwide, it truly is a collectors piece.
Unshakable DW quality provides the sound and performance serious drummers demand
For over 30 years, DW Drums has made some of the most revered drums, pedals, stands, and other drum hardware out there. It all began with an innovative adjustable trap-case seat. Not only was this the first of DW's many breakthrough hardware designs, but it showed the world that they really understand what drumming is all about. On top of that, DW Drums' craftsmanship has more than set the bar for drum makers everywhere. Discover this commitment to quality for yourself in every drum and piece of DW hardware you buy.DW Limited-edition Neil Peart (Rush) Icon Snare Drum Features:
- A premium Collector's Series snare drum created by DW Drum Designer John Good
- Built to the exact specifications of Rush drummer Neil Peart
- Outer exotic wood ply has been laser cut and hand inlaid with Rush Time Machine icons
- One of only 250 made worldwide - a true collector's piece
- True-Tone snare wires deliver a crisp, focused, and consistent attack
- MAG throw-off mechanism eliminates strainer buzz
- Premium DW snare bag, certificate of authenticity, and a legend describing the woods included