High-end Portable Recording!
The DR-100 is a slam-dunk portable recording solution from TASCAM. It features four built-in microphones - two cardioid and two omnidirectional - yet also offers two XLR microphone inputs with phantom power, so you can record with your favorite professional-grade condenser microphones. What's more, the TASCAM DR-100 offers a built-in speaker for easily previewing your recordings, comes with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, and includes a wireless remote control for convenient remote operation. Recording on the go? You'll be ready for everything with the TASCAM DR-100 in hand.TASCAM DR-100 Portable SD Recorder at a Glance:
- Four built-in microphones plus two XLR inputs and phantom power
- Built-in preview speaker for instant headphone-free playback
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery, also can be powered via AA batteries or AC adapter
- Includes a remote control for starting the recording remotely
- USB output transfers files to your computer, comes with a 2GB SD Card
Four built-in microphones plus two XLR inputs and phantom power
The TASCAM DR-100 features four built-in microphones, so it's ready to support a variety of recording needs. There are two cardioid microphones and two omnidirectional microphones - all support analog limiting and filtering, for great-sounding recordings. Beyond that, the TASCAM DR-100 has two XLR inputs - both phantom-powered - so you can record with any of your favorite professional-grade condensers, when you want more than a point-and-shoot solution. Other connections onboard the DR-100 include line inputs, line outputs, and a headphone output.
Built-in preview speaker for instant headphone-free playback
One frustration with many portable recording solutions is that they require a pair of headphones in order for you to check your levels or listen back to your ideas. The TASCAM DR-100 solves this problem, with its handy built-in speaker. Record a quick idea, check levels, or share a recording with a friend - with just the DR-100.
Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery, also can be powered via AA batteries or AC adapter
Thanks to the TASCAM DR-100's rechargeable lithium-ion battery, you don't have to worry about chewing through a ton of AA batteries. Though, if you'd like to have back up available, you can power it by AA batteries or by an AC adapter.
Includes a remote control for starting the recording remotely
Use the TASCAM DR-100's included remote control to control recording and playback - without touching the device itself. Add to that the DR-100's integrated microphone stand mount, and you can easily start recordings onstage or from the audience while the DR-100 is put in the perfect position to capture the sound.
USB output transfers files to your computer, comes with a 2GB SD Card
You can record MP3 or WAV files with the TASCAM DR-100 - all the audio stores onto an included 2GB SD Card. When you're ready to archive your files, e-mail them, or start editing them, you can just connect the DR-100 to your computer via USB. It will show up as a regular USB storage device - just drag and drop the files you want onto your desktop and you'll be ready to go.
- 4 microphones - Stereo Cardioid and Omnidirectional Condenser
- MP3 and WAVE file Recording and Playback
- 2 XLR Mic Inputs with Phantom Power
- 3.5mm Line Inputs and Outputs
- Low Cut Filter, Analog Limiter and Auto Gain Control
- Built-in Speaker
- Integrated microphone stand mount
- USB connection for file transfer
- Includes a wireless remote control
- Runs on Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery or AA Batteries or optional AC adapter
- Dimensions: 3.2" W x 1.4" H x 6" D