Incredible Solid-topped Acoustic Tone!
What a guitar! The DN-8118 Dreadnought Select Mahogany guitar from Wechter Guitars features a tone-producing solid spruce top and solid mahogany back and sides to give you a bold and electrifying acoustic guitar sound. The sating finish on the DN-8118 Dreadnought Select Mahogany's neck makes this an incredibly comfortable guitar to play, and the high-gloss finish on the rest of the guitar give it an elegant look to match its amazing sound. If you're looking for an acoustic guitar that represents tremendous value, while offering sound that rivals guitars costing much more, get the Wechter DN-8118 Dreadnought Select Mahogany into your hands.
The included Wechter Elite hardshell case is made to fit your Wechter guitar perfectly and keep it safe. Perfect protection for your Wechter guitar! An ill-fitting case won't do your prized axe any favors; you need a perfect fit! This case is built road tough, and it cradles your Wechter guitar in fitted comfort. Put your Wechter guitar where it belongs - in a genuine Wechter hardshell case!Wechter DN-8118 Dreadnought Select Mahogany Features at a Glance:
- 6-string acoustic guitar with solid spruce top
- Solid mahogany back and sides
- Black binding
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- High-gloss natural finish on the body and peghead
- Satin-finished neck for easy playability
- Assembled, set up, and finished on a Plek Pro machine
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Upper bout: 11-9/16"
- Waist: 10-11/16"
- Lower bout: 15-7/8"
- Body length: 20-1/8"
- Body depth at headblock: 3-13/16"
- Body depth at tailblock: 4-7/8"
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-11/16"
- Fingerboard width at 12th fret: 2-1/8"
- String spacing at bridge: 2-1/8"
- Fingerboard radius: 12"
- Case: Elite hardshell case included