The Right Height and Unshakable Stability!
Atlas Sound's DMS10 round-base drum miking stand gives you the height, strength, and stability you need when you're recording or running live sound reinforcement for drums. It's 15"-26" height range makes the DMS10 ideal for kick drums and bottom-side mic techniques, and with an added boom (not included) you can use it for a wide range of additional applications, such as guitar cabs and seated acoustic performers. An oversized cast base delivers maximum stability, whereas the DMS10's 3-piece clutch bolts down tight enough to accommodate the heaviest microphones. When you need a short mic stand you can count on, trust the Atlas Sound DMS10.Atlas Sound DMS10 Round-base Short Mic Stand Features:
- Ultra-stable, ultra-tough mic stand designed to easily withstand constant use and life on the road
- Adjustable height from 15"-26" makes this stand ideal kick drums and guitar cabinets
- Wear-resistant 3-piece clutch locks firmly and won't slip under the weight of even the heaviest microphones
- Oversized cast base provides exceptional stability, protecting your mics from harm
- Finished in non-reflective ebony epoxy to prevent glare from bright studio lights
- Field-serviceable parts guarantee an extended life