Affordable Kit with Great Sounds!
The Alesis DM5 puts electronic drums in the hands of everyone with this super-affordable electronic drum kit. The DM5 Electronic Drum Kit is a fully self-contained 4-piece electronic drum set that ships with the DM5 sound module, five responsive playing pads (one which serves as the hi-hat in conjunction with the included foot controller), two natural motion cymbal pads, a kick pedal, tubular support rack, and all essential interconnection cables. Complete with a headphone output, the DM5 is the ideal percussion sound module and controller system that enables players of all skill levels to practice quietly or take to the stage with confidence.Alesis DM5 Electronic Drum Kit At-a-Glance:
- Great-sounding Module
- Compact, All-in-one Solution
- For Stage or Studio
For drummers and MIDI composers on a budget, the Alesis DM5 offers professional performance features and an excellent selection of drum, percussion and special effect samples. The DM5 puts over 540 sounds into a single rack space, many recorded in true stereo and with ambient effects. Both classic Alesis studio drum sounds and new cutting-edge sounds for the latest musical styles are well represented. You'll find a great selection of kicks, snares, toms, hi-hats, percussion instruments, special effect samples and more. Plus, the DM5's Expanded Dynamic Articulation feature allows drum sounds to change volume, tone, and pitch depending on how hard they're hit - just like real drums. Plus, the DM5's Random Sample feature brings new life to static tracks by realistically varying the sound of the drum as you play.
Compact, All-in-one Solution
Everything you need is included with the DM5 kit. You get a full set of drum pads including snare, kick, two toms, a pad that acts as a hi-hat with the included foot pedal, a kick pedal, and the drum sound module. You even get cymbal pads to trigger crash and ride sounds. Everything you need is included for a remarkably low price.
For Stage or Studio
The DM5 is a comprehensive drum percussion system that functions equally well as a recording tool, an on stage performance kit, or as the solution that enables drummers to practice without disturbing those around them. The DM5 includes an ultra-fast trigger-to-MIDI converter with 12 trigger inputs, 5 programmable parameters for each trigger, 21 programmable drumsets, and four audio outputs for discrete processing and control. Whether you're looking for a MIDI-controlled percussion module, a drum replacement tool for mixing, or an affordable answer for triggering sounds from electronic drum pads, the DM5 is the affordable solution.
- A great solution for performing drummers
- Wealth of sounds in an easy to transport system
- Record the most realistic drum/percussion performances
- Enables drummers to practice quietly without disturbing others
- DM5 single rackspace sound module contains 540 percussion sounds and 21 pre-programmed drum/percussion sets
- All sounds recorded in true stereo at 48 kHz with ambient effects
- Dynamic articulation enables the DM5's drum sounds to respond to the force with which the pad is struck including volume, tone, and pitch
- Random sample feature brings new life to static tracks by realistically varying the sound of the drum as it is played
- Five playing pads (for snare, kick, plus two toms; a pad and foot controller for open/closed hi-hat)
- Natural motion cymbal pads for ride and crash cymbals
- Kick pedal included
- Kit includes a rugged tubular rack system that supports the sound module and all pads
- All necessary interconnect cables included