Powerful Digital Mixer!
Tascam's DM-24 digital mixer is a feature-packed powerhouse that rivals consoles twice the size and more than twice the price. Though you can use the DM-24 as a standalone mixer, the DM-24 is the perfect companion for your MX-2424 hard disk recorder. It's 24-bit/96kHz capable and offers 24 inputs and 8 busses, and features built-in automation (no computer needed) that will blow you away. Use It With Your DAW! And, the DM-24 doubles as a hardware control surface with your favorite DAW software in HUI Emulation mode! Use it as a digital mixer AND control surface! Plenty Of I/O The DM-24's wide array of analog mic/line inputs lets you work with just about any piece of outboard gear. There are 16 analog mic/line inputs, a 24-channel TDIF interface, 8-channel ADAT optical interface, plus a pair of stereo S/PDIF and AES/EBU connections. If you need additional IO capacity, the DM-24 can also be expanded via two internal slots. And if that's not enough, you can connect two DM-24's together for 48 channels. Effects & More Each of the 24 channels has a completely parametric 4-Band equalizer plus a configurable gate and compressor. To adjust for any latency disparities between the inputs, a built-in per-channel digital delay is included. All channels also feature motorized 100 mm faders. Tascam has also worked with TC Electronic and Antares to include their reverb and microphone modeling technologies respectively. You can store up to 8 entire mixes in the DM-24. When you open a new mix, the DM-24 instantly saves any static changes you make. There's no switching between "read" and "write" modes. All automation data can be stored via MIDI. Add to this a wide array of pro-quality effects, dynamics processing, and more, and you've got one of the most creative, flexible digital mixers out there! Features:
- HUI Emulation for use with your favorite DAW software!
- Fully 24-Bit, 96kHz compatible from day one
- Flexible 24 input/8 bus configuration
- Standard 24-Channel TDIF digital I/O interface and 8-Channel ADAT Optical digital interface, (2) stereo AES/EBU interfaces, and (2) stereo S/PDIF interfaces
- Standard analog inputs (XLR mic and 1/4" line) and TRS insert jacks on every channel
- (2) option slots for additional interface modules (including AES/EBU, analog, TDIF, or ADAT)
- Powerful built-in automation (no computer required)
- High-quality configurable gate, full-parametric 4-band EQ and Compressor on each channel (2 stage dynamics processing)
- Digital delay on each channel to compensate for mic placement and digital converter delays when using external analog equipment
- (2) built-in effects processors on each channel with reverb, spatial effects and mic/speaker modeling effects by TC Works™, Antares™, and Tascam