Perfect for the Pro and Project Studio Alike!
You'll have a tough time figuring out what Drawmer's DL241XLR dynamic processor does best. There's the DL241's Expander/Gate function, which produces fast, smooth response and eliminates chatter by using Drawmer's one-of-a-kind "Programmed Adaptive Expansion." The DL241XLR also provides a full Attack/Release Compressor with variable Threshold and Ratio. The DL241XLR can limit the peak level of the output signal, and provides comprehensive bar graph displays for easy function monitoring. A fully balanced hard-wire bypass connects input to output so the signal can pass through the unit with no power applied. And that's just the beginning. New comers to the audio world will find that the DL241XLR not only fulfills all their compression needs but is easy to learn and operate, while more seasoned veterans won't be bored to tears by limited controls and functions. But whatever you finally decide is its best feature, the DL241XLR will probably be an integral part of your set-up for a long time!
- 2 channel, 1 rack unit Auto/Manual Gate/Compressor/Limiter
- Manual attack and release control
- Proprietary "Programme Adaptive" soft gate (envelope follower)
- Proprietary auto compressor with slope based attack and envelope following release
- Zero overshoot limiter (+20dB)
- Intergrated circuit VCA
- Proprietary log level detector (not RMS)
- Extensive metering
- -10/+4 XLR individually selectable on each channel