Get Monster Tone and Great Playabiility from This Jackson!
The Jackson Pro Series DK2S Dinky solidbody electric guitar is a modern hard rock and metal classic! As soon as you pick up a Pro Series DK2S Dinky, you know you've got the right tool for the right job, with a fast-playing maple neck, ultra-stable Floyd Rose licensed Jackson tremolo, and incredible tones thanks to humbucking, single-coil, courtesy of Seymour Duncan, along with an active Sustaniac pickup. An alder body provides light weight and helps generate great tone, while the rosewood fingerboard is adorned with shark fin inlays. Create your own tonal fireworks with the Pro Series DK2S Dinky!Jackson Pro Series DK2S Dinky Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Weapon of choice
- Stellar components and construction
Weapon of choice
From Def Leppard's Phil Collen and Rick Savage to James Root of Slipknot and Stone Sour and Derrick Green of Sepultura (just to name a few), some of the most formidable axe-slingers in rock have used Jackson guitars to generate their fretboard fireworks - for good reason! Jackson guitars are designed from the ground up for monster tone, amazing playability, and rock-solid reliability every time they take the stage or hit the studio. Of course, it doesn't hurt to look good, either; if you're looking for a visually stunning instrument to impress your audience and show that you mean business, you want a Jackson!
Stellar components and construction
What makes Jackson the solidbody electric guitar of choice for so many players? Start with the neck: hard rock maple with a comfortable, fast carve, it's joined to a rosewood compound radius fingerboard and optimized for blazing leads and massive chords alike. Jackson guitar bodies are designed with killer tone and eye-catching looks in mind, providing distinctive body shapes while staying lightweight enough to play all night. Jackson uses premium Seymour Duncan pickups for ample output so you can get the most out of your amp. Top-flite hardware is another Jackson hallmark, including highly stable trem bridge units and dependable tuning machines.
- Color: Transparent Black
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Bolt-on rock maple with scarf joint head stock
- Neck dimensions: 1st fret: .735", 12th fret: .810"
- Scale length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Width at nut: 1-11/16" (43mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with compound 14" to 16" radius
- No. of frets: 24 jumbo frets
- MOTO shark fin position inlays
- Headstock: Jackson 6-in-line pointed headstock, natural
- Ivoroid binding on neck and headstock
- Bridge pickup: Seymour Duncan JB TB4 humbucker
- Middle pickup: Seymour Duncan STK-1 single-coil
- Neck pickup: Sustainiac Driver/Pickup
- Controls: Master volume, master tone
- Pickup Switching; 5-position blade
- Hardware: Black
- Bridge: Floyd Rose licensed Jackson low-profile JT580 LP double locking 2-point tremolo
- Tuning machines: Sealed die-cast tuners
- Strings: NPS, gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Hardshell case included