Harmonic Mixing Just Got Easier!
Pioneer Pro DJ's DJM-800 DJ mixer adds a world of possibility to professional DJs. Whether you preform live or remix in the studio, you be floored by the DJM-800's incredible sound quality and advanced function set. The first striking thing about the DJM-800 are its amazing converters that deliver ultra crisp audio with a wide stereo image. The incredible digital quality also extends to the its excellent sounding effects and sampling functions, but the awesome Harmonic Tuning function makes the DJM-800 a truly unique, high-power DJ toolPioneer Pro DJ DJM-800 Professional Digital DJ Mixer at a Glance:
- Harmonic Tuning makes harmonic mixing a breeze
- High-quality digital converters and I/O
- Fully-assignable MIDI function for total control
Harmonic Tuning makes harmonic mixing a breeze
World-class DJs often spend thousands of hours tuning their music collections to be exactly on pitch so that they can create harmonically balanced mixes. Harmonic balanced mixes sound better because the keys align musically. The DJM-800 make it easy to achieve this! With Pioneer Pro DJ's new Harmonic Tuning feature, the pitch of each audio source is automatically adjusted to so that its notes align with standard musical intervals. While the DJM-800 still requires you to know which keys match in a harmonic mix, it eliminates the need to tune your music in order to make harmonic mixes.
High-quality digital converters and I/O
In the DJM-800, the analog path is as short as possible before entering the 24-bit / 96kHz converters. These converters sound excellent and make it possible to mix in 32-bit digital signal processing where it doesn't take up any noise from the surrounding analog circuitry. Furthermore, Pioneer Pro DJ shielded the DJM-800 with a dual-shield to block out any nasty digital noise or radio signal interference, and they added a high-performance power supply for noise-free power.
Fully-assignable MIDI function for total control
The DJM-800 features a total of 61 MIDI assignable controls. That means that most buttons can trigger an external device via MIDI. That makes incorporating the DJM-800 with DJ software like Ableton Live or EDIROL's V-4 Video Mixer easy.
- Up to 50 effects combinations
- Excellent high-quality AD/DA converters
- Fully Assignable MIDI function
- Sound Color Effects For A New Style of DJ Mixing
- Cross Fader Assign allows the DJ to assign each channel's input to the cross fader
- Fader Curve Adjust allows the user to change the cross fader/channel fader curve
- The Fader Start allows playback of Pioneer Pro DJ CDJ players by sliding the cross fader or channel fader
- A built-in three-band equalizer enables level control within a -26dB to +6dB
- The Talk Over feature automatically lowers track volume so an MC can talk over the track
- The Mic Signal Cut eliminates the microphone sound output to the booth monitor to prevent feedback
- 61 assignable MIDI triggers
- Power requirements: AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power consumption: 32W
- Weight: 17.6lbs
- Dimensions: 12.6"(W) x 15"(D) x 4.25"(H)
- Sampling rate: 96kHz
- A/D, D/A converter: 24-bit
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.005% or less
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 105dB (LINE)
- Head room: 19dB
- Two master outputs XLR and RCA
- 1/4" booth outputs
- One headphone output
- One monitor output 1/4"
- One RCA recording output
- One coaxial S/PDIF output
- Five RCA CD/Line inputs
- Three RCA Phono inputs
- Four coaxial S/PDIF inputs
- Two XLR / 1/4" microphone inputs
- Send 1/4"
- Return 1/4"
- One MIDI output
- Control terminal: 1/8" mini-jack