A Toneful Signature PRS!
The Paul Reed Smith DGT is a McCarty Trem-based guitar built to the specs of session and live ace David Grissom. This beautiful soldidbody features a slightly smaller version of the PRS wide-fat neck, with large frets and heavy strings for huge tone, whether you're playing rhythm or soloing. The DGT also includes David Grissom pickups, a carved maple top with a thick mahogany back, and a 25"-scale mahogany neck. Grissom's preferred wiring and control scheme is also onboard: two volume controls and a push/pull coil tap on the tone pot grace the DGT.Paul Reed Smith DGT David Grissom Signature Guitar Features:
- Color: Gold top with McCarty brown back
- Top: Carved figured maple
- Body: Thick mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Scale: 25"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- No. of frets: 22
- Inlays: Moon inlays
- Neck carve: DGT
- Hardware: PRS tremolo, PRS 14:1 Phase II low mass locking tuners, DGT truss rod cover
- Pickups: David Grissom treble and bass pickups
- Controls: Two volume controls, one tone with push-pull coil tap, 3-way pickup selector toggle