Alesis' 8-Channel Programmable Digital EQ!
Alesis gives you everything you want in a programmable digital EQ without the monster price tag! The DEQ830 offers 8 independent channels of 1/3-octave equalizers, 24-bit sound quality, and more flexible routing options than any other EQ in its class.Alesis DEQ830 Digital Graphic EQ at a Glance:
- 8 independent EQ channels, ideal for live sound work
- Analog and digital inputs and outputs for use with a DAW
- Clear visual display and locking feature to protect your settings
- 100 editable programs and 50 templates make adjustments easy
An affordable 8-channel EQ for any audio application
The DEQ830 sports eight independent programmable 1/3-octave graphic equalizers. 30 band-select buttons cover 25Hz to 20kHz, with 13-segment LEDs for each band. An extremely intuitive user interface and multiple I/O options all come in an amazingly compact 1U rackmount design.
Analog and ADAT digital I/O
The DEQ830's connections include eight balanced 1/4" TRS analog inputs and outputs and eight channels of ADAT optical digital I/O. 24-bit operation makes the DEQ830 the perfect EQ unit for a range of modern live and recording applications.
Easy to monitor and lock in settings
The DEQ830 has 8 channel-select buttons with 10-segment level LEDs so you can change individual channel settings with ease. The at-a-glance display lets you quickly check settings for each band and channel. A locking feature prevents unwanted changes - important for installations where you can't be there to protect the sound rig!
A ton of presets and more!
Other standout features on the DEQ830 include 100 user-customizable EQ programs plus 50 template "curves" for rapid setup and easy customization. And +4dBu/-10dBV switchable operation allows you to use the DEQ830 with any pro and consumer-level gear. MIDI In and Out gives you access to control changes from a sequencer or external controller.
- 8 independent 1/3-octave digital graphic equalizers
- Enhanced 24-bit sound quality, 28-bit internal processing
- 8 channels of balanced 1/4" (+4/-10 switchable) TRS inputs and outputs
- 8 channels of ADAT optical I/O
- MIDI In and Out
- At-a-glance display lets you quickly check settings for each band and channel Locking feature prevents unwanted changes
- 100 user programs and 50 curve templates for rapid setup
- Independent 10-segment level LEDs for each channel
- Bypass, compare, and channel A-B link controls
- 1U rackmount with internal power supply
- Dedicated link, store, bypass, and compare buttons
- 3-digit LED for program numbers and editing