Best and most versatile mixer for the money hands down.
This is the best value in a mixer by a long shot. The positive aspects of this mixer are all true. Many of the effects are so good i wish that behringer would sell a vst version of the ddm 4000 effects unit. I recommend it whole heartedly with the following caveiots:
1. They seem to eventually fail. I've owned 5 of these over the past 4 years. 2 of them flaked out eventually but I had bought them used. I recommend getting it new from Sweetwater. Their free 2 year warranty is worth it. Even with the eventual failure these mixers are the best value out there. I would gladly play double for a more durable version of this mixer. I am also quiet hard on my gear.
2. The mic input is really really hot. You can work around this by turning all trim pots and eq pots way way down.
3. Headphone jack placement is weird but I have worked around this with a right angle adapter.
4. Sampler is a bit complicated to use but it is great that it has one at all in this price range.
5. Crossfader is good not great. I think it's as good as my pioneer djm-2000. However, scratch DJs will likely need an upgraded fader. For heavy scratching I have installed an innofader in one of mine without issue.