Add 16 Channels To D-Control!
An essential element of Digidesign's ICON Integrated Console, the D-Control ES Fader Module offers an additional 16 channels of control to the D-Control ES Master Module. D-Control's ergonomic design enables full control from the channel strips with minimal paging, while its abundance of LCD displays, LED rings, and bar graphs facilitates the visual feedback operators require. Up to five Fader Modules can be added for a total of 80 channels.
Digidesign D-Control Fader Module at a Glance:
- 16-channel addition to D-Control ES Master Module
- Complete channel strip control including volume, pan, aux sends, and effects
- Easy installation for quick system expansion
Add on to your D-Control ES Master Module
The D-Control ES Master Module includes easily accessible, comprehensive center section controls, and is complemented by a 16-channel ES Fader Module that can be installed to the right or left of the Master Module. Each additional Fader Module can be easily added as needed. Up to five total Fader Modules can be installed at one time, allowing full control over 80 channels.
Complete channel strip control
Each of the ES Fader Module's 16 channel strips is comprised of six touch-sensitive, multi-purpose rotary encoders with 15-segment, 3-color LED indicator rings, seven 6-character alphanumeric displays (or scribble strips), a touch-sensitive motorized fader with +12 dB of gain above unity, and attendant mode switches with LED status indicators. The alphanumeric displays on each channel normally show the parameter name, or the channel name in the case of the lowest display. When an encoder or a fader is touched, the display immediately shows the parameter's value. Once the encoder is released, the display reverts to showing the parameter name. The alphanumeric display's backlight turns red to indicate clipping in the signal path at that point.
Integrated components for easy expansion
It's easy to add a Fader Module to an existing D-Control ES worksurface. No complicated hardware configurations are required, and the expansion kit includes extension arms to expand the D-Control ES console to fit.
Digidesign D-Control ES Fader Module Features:
- Designed for the D-Control ES
- Slim, sleek control surface with up to 16 physical faders/channel strips per module
- High-quality, touch-sensitive, motorized faders
- Six touch-sensitive, multi-purpose rotary encoders per channel strip with 15-segment, multi-color LED rings that display encoder position or metering
- Each rotary encoder features a 6-character alphanumeric, multi-color LCD display for function parameters plus one display for the channel scribble strip
- 29 illuminated push buttons per channel strip that facilitate fast selection of channel modes and attributes
- Two bar graph meters per channel, and eight Master section bar graph meters
- Comprehensive monitor/communications control section
- Dedicated control sections for EQ and dynamics plug-in editing