Legendary Martin Tone, Unbelievable Value!
You'll get legendary Martin quality with the DC-1E acoustic-electric guitar — offered at an irresistible low price. That's because with the 1-Series, Martin set out to bring together all the hallmarks of exceptional acoustic tone — including solid tops, choice tonewoods, and proven body styles — toward crafting reasonably priced, amazing-sounding instruments. With the DC-1E, you get the respected voice of a solid Sitka spruce top, perfectly complemented by solid Sapele back and sides. There's also a Fishman electronics system built in, so you can perform onstage with the simple, elegant, and classic Martin DC-1E.Martin DC-1E 6-string Acoustic-electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Martin's 1-Series: legendary Martin tone, irresistibly great prices
- Proven tonewoods and a solid top, for a rich acoustic voice
- Built-in Fishman electronics system gives you stage-ready tone
Martin's 1-Series: legendary Martin tone, irresistibly great prices
You'll be surprised by the amazing tone and craftsmanship you'll find from the DC-1E, a member of Martin's 1-Series acoustic guitars. With the 1-Series, Martin set out to create a line of instruments that showcased their legendary acoustic "voice," yet was available at a price that any musician would be proud to afford and own. The 1-Series guitars borrow Martin's most enduring body styles and tonewoods to fulfill this vision. You'll be amazed by the pure acoustic tone you'll find from the DC-1E — and any other acoustic or acoustic-electric member of the Martin 1-Series.
Proven tonewoods and a solid top, for a rich acoustic voice
With the Martin DC-1E, you get the benefit of Martin's legendary dreadnought body style. The dreadnought shape works alongside the DC-1E's tonewoods to deliver a pronounced bass response and a strong, full voice that any player — of any playing style — will appreciate. As for tonewoods, the DC-1E acoustic-electric guitar features two well-respected choices. For its top, the Martin DC-1E sports solid Sitka spruce, which helps to enhance the instrument's strong, present tone. Then, the DC-1E features solid Sapele as its back and sides, to round out the instrument's beautiful acoustic tone.
Built-in Fishman electronics system gives you stage-ready tone
Your Martin DC-1E acoustic-electric guitar is ready to take to the stage, thanks to its high-quality built-in Fishman electronics system. Onboard, you'll have volume and tone-shaping controls to dial in the right sound at the gig. Plus, you'll be able to quickly get into tune, thanks to the Martin DC-1E's built-in digital tuner.
- 1-Series acoustic guitars give you classic Martin tone at an exceptional value
- Famous Martin dreadnought body style delivers a pronounced bass response
- Solid top and solid body design, for a rich and detailed acoustic voice
- Built-in Fishman electronics system gives you gorgeous tone onstage
- Finish: Natural Satin
- Body Style: DC-1E4 Dreadnought
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Style 28
- Top Bracing Pattern:Modified Hybrid "X" Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16"
- Back Material: Solid Sapele
- Side Material: Solid Sapele
- Endpiece: Black Boltaron
- Binding: Black Boltaron
- Top Inlay Style: Black/White Boltaron
- Neck Material: Rust Stratabond
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Standard Taper
- Headplate: Indian Rosewood Pattern HPL
- Heelcap: Black Boltaron
- Fingerboard Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Number of Frets Clear of Body: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-11/16"
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/8"
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Style 28
- Bridge Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8"
- Saddle: 16" Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed w/ Small Buttons
- Pickguard: Black
- Electronics: Onboard Fishman system with tuner
- Included Case: 345 Hardshell