Take Your LiveMix Monitoring System Wireless!
If you want to use wireless in-ear monitors with your Digital Audio Labs LiveMix system, then you need a DA-816 analog output unit. The DA-816 connects to your Mix-16 or Mix-32 headphone distribution module (available at Sweetwater) and provides a set of eight stereo analog outputs on 1/4" TRS connectors. These outputs are ideal for feeding your wireless transmitter rack. What's great about the DA-816 is that you can still control the mix assignments from your CS-DUO touchscreen, which makes routing and set up easy.
Digital Audio Labs LiveMix DA-816 Analog Output Unit Features:
- A set of 8 stereo (16 total) TRS 1/4" analog outputs for your LiveMix system
- Perfect for sending analog signal to your wireless in-ear monitor transmitters
- Connects to your Mix-16 or Mix-32 distribution module via Cat 5 or Cat 6
- Easily set up your mix assignments and other settings from a CS-DUO
- Includes option card slot for expanding your I/O