Beautiful Martin Acoustic That Rings with Tone!
In the early part of the twentieth century, the history of the modern guitar began. Martin's early Standard Series Dreadnoughts set into motion the guitar's prominent role in modern music and set the standard for tone quality in acoustic guitars. Martin's Standard Series models became known for resonant warm tones, quality craftsmanship and tasteful styling. For those reasons Martin guitars became an important part of the music written and performed by the famous musicians and singing stars of the '20s and '30s.
Standard Series guitars are owned and played by many of today's country and rock stars for the same reasons that many of music's early stars played Martin guitars. The sound quality and craftsmanship of today's Standard Series models continue to live up to the reputation established by their forerunners that began the Golden Age of the guitar.Martin D-41 1934 Features:
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Style 45
- Top Braces: Scalloped 5/16''
- Back: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Side: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Endpiece: White Boltaron
- Top Inlay: Abalone Pearl with Black/White/Black Inlays
- Back Inlay: B/W Boltaron
- Neck: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Low Profile
- Nut: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/6 String Diamond/Standard Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood /C.F. Martin Block- Select Pearl
- Heelcap: White Boltaron
- Fingerboard: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Finish Back and Sides: Polished Gloss/ Dark Filler
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Satin/Dark Mahogany Stain
- Bridge: Solid Black Ebony
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Bone
- Tuning Machines: Schaller Gold w/ Large Knobs
- Case: 640 Molded Hard Shell