Stunning Martin Dreadnought with a Classic Acoustic Voice!
The gorgeous D-16RGT is a fine example of a Martin dreadnought acoustic guitar, bringing classic looks and classic tone to fingerstyle players, flatpickers, and strummers alike. The D-16RGT shines when used in the studio, as the solid Sitka spruce top and rosewood back and sides deliver a tried-and-true prominent acoustic voice for your recordings. Other important features on the D-16RGT include its comfortable solid Spanish cedar neck and Richlite fingerboard. As a final elegant touch, a traditional tortoise-colored pickguard complements the D-16RGT's natural gloss-finished spruce top.
Martin D-16RGT 6-string Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Features at a Glance:
- D-14 Fret body size
- Mortise/Tenon neck joint construction
- Gloss-finished solid Sitka spruce top
- Bold Herringbone rosette
- D1 Hybrid top bracing pattern with 1 style/scalloped braces
- Rosewood back and sides with a satin, light mahogany stain finish
- Black Boltaron endpiece and binding
- Solid Spanish cedar neck and modified low-oval shape with semi-gloss, light red mahogany stain and dark filler finish
- White Corian nut
- Solid/6-string, no diamond/standard taper headstock
- Solid East Indian rosewood with gold-foil logo headplate
- Solid East Indian rosewood heelcap
- Richlite fingerboard with Style 28 inlays
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1 11/16"
- Fingerboard width at 12th fret: 2 1/8"
- 25.4" scale length
- 14 frets clear / 20 frets total
- Richlite 1 Style Belly bridge with 2 1/8" string spacing
- Compensated White Tusq saddle
- Chrome tuning machines with small knobs
- White bridge and end pins with black dots
- I-02 Tortoise color pickguard
- 345 Hardshell case
- Interior paper label