Fat Synth Bass with Attitude
Sugar Bytes' Cyclop Synthesizer serves up bass with attitude - and plenty of it. Your tweaky self will relish dialing up monstrous basses and modulating them with Cyclop's onboard Wobble Generator and Sound Knob. Cyclop sports no fewer than six synthesis engines: Saw Regiment, Analog Sync, FM, Transformer, Spectromat, and Phase Stressor. If that's not enough for serious low-freq mayhem, you also get ten filter types, plus vowel mode to make your monster talk. Then there's the sub oscillator, bass processor, and over 800 presets. Go ahead - take Sugar Bytes' Cyclop out for a spin.
Sugar Bytes Cyclop Bass Synthesizer Features at a Glance:
- New kinds of modulators like the Wobble Generator and the Sound Knob
- FX Sequencer, also to be controlled by the FX-Knob
- Six Synthesis Engines: Saw Regiment, Analog Sync, FM, Transformer, Spectromat, Phase Stressor
- Ten state-of-the-art filter types, plus vowel mode
- Routing Module for Synth/Filter patching, including Overdrive
- Sub Oscillator, Bass Processor, one-view modulation-flow
- Over 800 presets included, most of them from various artists
- Cyclop comes as standalone application and VST/AU/RTAS/AAX plugin.
- 64-bit compatible